Small Charities Coalition is a national umbrella and capacity-building organisation with over 7,000 members UK-wide.
We exist to help trustees, staff and volunteers of small charities access the skills, tools, and information they need to get going and do what they do best. We do this by:
- Providing skills matching services to build skills and improve confidence.
- Providing access to information and resources via our website, monthly bulletin and social media.
- Working in collaboration with other organisations to broker free and affordable training.
- Offering an email and telephone support service.
- Facilitating trustee recruitment opportunities via our Trustee Finder service and speed-recruiting events.
- Providing a voice for and representation of small charities at a national level.