See the April 2019 grant window timetable.
If you would like to apply for a grant from the Foundation then you must:
- Complete the Grant Application Form
When all sections are complete, attach your:
Supplementary Information (if required),
Project Budget, (click here for guidance on presentation) and
Organisation Finance documents (click here for guidance):
- either latest Management Accounts or draft Statutory Accounts for your latest financial year (including an Income & Expenditure Report and a Balance Sheet)
- Budget for your current financial year (including an Income & Expenditure Report and a Balance Sheet)
- [if you do not file accounts with the Charity Commission] a full set (not filleted or abbreviated) of your last signed Accounts.
General notes on completing the form:
- Whilst it should be possible to complete this form using a portable touch-screen device (phone/tablet), you will find it is much easier and less fiddly on a desktop or laptop computer.
- It is not possible to save this form and come back to it. You may wish to think about your response to all of the fields before starting the form and only do so when you have sufficient time available to complete it.
If you experience problems with this form, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page. If you still experience problems then use the Contact Us page to ask for assistance.
Click the button to open the application form (the form will open in a new window or browser tab).